Happy Birthday to one of the sweetest, funniest, and clumsiest woman I know. We have known each other for a long time and I know you deserve nothing but good things. Hope this upcoming year is just as fabulous as you are. anaerrmazingg
Thank you sister, wish you were here! 💛
he wears short skirts
I wear t-shirts
he’s cheer captain
and I’m on the
- Dated: mid-19th Century
- Culture: Italian
The dagger has a straight, double-edged blade, ribbed at the tip and with three deep grooves. The tang is slightly thickened, and almost the entire surface is engraved with floral motifs. It features a brass hilt picturing a skeleton wearing a tunic, while the guard features is a snake in-the-round. Comes together with a velvet-covered wooden sheath with brass mounts decorated with bas-relieved leaf patterns.
1 YEAR ANNIVERSARY ORANGEITNBLACK + GIVEAWAY
As you may (or may not) know, this blog was started on 19th July, exactly one year ago.. Which means – it’s our anniversary! So to celebrate, we decided to reward you guys for being so supportive and amazing, and the best way to do that is to have a giveaway!!
- Must be following orangeitnblack
- Reblog this post (you may of course delete this after the giveaway ended, likes don’t count, but are okay for bookmarking)
- This post must reach at least 250 notes.
- You can reblog as many times as you like, but please be considerate of your followers.
- Orange Is The New Black poster signed by the cast (12x8”)
(Signed by Piper Kerman, Taylor Schilling, Laura Prepon, Jason Biggs, Natasha Lyonne, Taryn Manning.)
Winner will be picked randomly on the 16th of August. If you won, you will receive a message.